Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro freezes on a HP OmniBook/Win98 ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 6:17 PM
      Hi Stefan,

      There was a time when certain NVidia video adapter chips would
      cause lockups on certain machines, but I have not heard of it
      recently. Try turning down your hardware acceleration a notch or
      two to see if it "fixes" it.

      We've had some that have/had problems in WinME when using View
      in Browser also.

      If you reply, please do so on the NoteTab Off-Topic list. There
      are some sharp system trouble shooters on that list. There is an
      eMail address in my sigline to sign up for it if you already have
      a yahoo account.

      >From time to time NoteTab freezes without obviously reason and
      >can only be killed via CTRL-ALT-DEL | kill task. (sometimes
      >several times a day).

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List