Re: [NTB] Digest Number 445

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
      At 10:08 AM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
      >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
      >
      >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
      >not exist, where I I find her website?

      Grandma Kay aka Kay Roath/s URL is:

      http://sure2com.hypermart.net/notetab.htm

      You can find it on NoteTabs Home page under Libraries.

      Regards,

      Jim
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
        At 10:08 AM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
        >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
        >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
        >
        >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
        >not exist, where I I find her website?

        I could be wrong, but I believe that Larry Thomas wrote OtlTools.clb

        I can't find a copy of it but if you go to

        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

        And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb which has a
        multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

        Regards,

        Jim
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
          Hi Jim and the one wanting some Outline tools,

          >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
          >
          >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
          >
          >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
          >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

          Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
          though.

          http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
        • Jim Hall
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
            Jody,

            At 10:04 PM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

            > >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
            > >
            > >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
            > >
            > >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
            > >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.
            >
            >Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
            >though.

            I thought that Larry wrote OtlTools.clb and you wrote Outline.clb.

            I guess I was cornfuzed. Sorry :-)

            Regards,

            Jim
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
              Hi Jim,

              No, I must have read you in hurry or misunderstood. Mine is
              Outline.clb and you could very well be right about Larry's. I'm
              pretty sure Kay Roath had a Library for working with Outlines,
              but cannot find it or Larry's anywhere.