Re: [NTB] Add at right

  • Mars Descent
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
      At 04:28 PM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Mars,
      >
      > >If I have a text file, I can add another text file at the bottom
      > >of the first.
      >
      >You can use InsertFile... under the Document menu for that.
      >
      > >What if I want to add a second file at the right of the first
      > >one? Say at column position 40.
      >
      >Use the Modify | Block features for that. Please read the Help
      >section for it so it might spare you some questions and time

      Ah, yes. Had to fiddle with this for a while. And then it works fine. At
      least once. Strangely other times I click Block/Paste, it pastes
      nothing. Finicky.

      Now, about Help, this was on the Notetab page before, but I can't find it
      now. I only found an Outline Help, not the one that loads in Word.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
        Hi Mars,

        >>Use the Modify | Block features for that. Please read the Help
        >>section for it so it might spare you some questions and time
        >
        >Ah, yes. Had to fiddle with this for a while. And then it works
        >fine. At least once. Strangely other times I click Block/Paste,
        >it pastes nothing. Finicky.

        Yes, I see you are right. We will be using a much better input
        control in v5 of NoteTab. Hopefully we will have it so it will
        do multiple pastes in it.

        >Now, about Help, this was on the Notetab page before, but I can't
        >find it now. I only found an Outline Help, not the one that
        >loads in Word.

        Search for Block Copy in Help from the Find tab. Click on Block
        Submenu in the lower part of the dialog.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab