Re: [NTB] Digest Number 445

  • Steve Howes
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
      At http://www.notetab.net there is a note that says:
      "If you don't know that much about Clip making and would like to get a good
      helper for it try out Grandma Kay's:
      Introduction to Clipbook Programming."
      clicking the link will take you to http://sure2com.hypermart.net/notetab.htm

      LnL,
      Steve - Cheltenham, UK

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
        At 10:08 AM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
        >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
        >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
        >
        >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
        >not exist, where I I find her website?

        Grandma Kay aka Kay Roath/s URL is:

        http://sure2com.hypermart.net/notetab.htm

        You can find it on NoteTabs Home page under Libraries.

        Regards,

        Jim
      • Jim Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
          At 10:08 AM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
          >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
          >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
          >
          >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
          >not exist, where I I find her website?

          I could be wrong, but I believe that Larry Thomas wrote OtlTools.clb

          I can't find a copy of it but if you go to

          http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

          And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb which has a
          multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

          Regards,

          Jim
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
            Hi Jim and the one wanting some Outline tools,

            >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
            >
            >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
            >
            >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
            >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

            Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
            though.

            http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
          • Jim Hall
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
              Jody,

              At 10:04 PM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

              > >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
              > >
              > >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
              > >
              > >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
              > >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.
              >
              >Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
              >though.

              I thought that Larry wrote OtlTools.clb and you wrote Outline.clb.

              I guess I was cornfuzed. Sorry :-)

              Regards,

              Jim
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
                Hi Jim,

                No, I must have read you in hurry or misunderstood. Mine is
                Outline.clb and you could very well be right about Larry's. I'm
                pretty sure Kay Roath had a Library for working with Outlines,
                but cannot find it or Larry's anywhere.