Re: [NTB] Digest Number 445

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
      I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
      oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)

      There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
      not exist, where I I find her website?

      I'm attempt to KNOW NTP and there is also mention of merging email into
      one file and actually outlining it.... email to otl?

      I use Outlook Express, will this tool work for me and where does one find
      it.

      It appears in the beginning, this digest was also for clip writing, which I
      am working on as well.

      Thanks Jody or whomever... in advance

      Laurie
    • Steve Howes
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
        At http://www.notetab.net there is a note that says:
        "If you don't know that much about Clip making and would like to get a good
        helper for it try out Grandma Kay's:
        Introduction to Clipbook Programming."
        clicking the link will take you to http://sure2com.hypermart.net/notetab.htm

        LnL,
        Steve - Cheltenham, UK

          >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
          >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
          >
          >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
          >not exist, where I I find her website?

          Grandma Kay aka Kay Roath/s URL is:

          http://sure2com.hypermart.net/notetab.htm

          You can find it on NoteTabs Home page under Libraries.

          Regards,

          Jim
        • Jim Hall
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
            At 10:08 AM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
            >I'm reading old notetab news messages (starting with Digest #44, that is the
            >oldest one I have, is there a way to get #1 through #43)
            >
            >There is mention of OtlTools by Grandma Kay at http://sure2.com this does
            >not exist, where I I find her website?

            I could be wrong, but I believe that Larry Thomas wrote OtlTools.clb

            I can't find a copy of it but if you go to

            http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

            And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb which has a
            multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

            Regards,

            Jim
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
              Hi Jim and the one wanting some Outline tools,

              >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
              >
              >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
              >
              >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
              >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.

              Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
              though.

              http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
            • Jim Hall
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
                Jody,

                At 10:04 PM 8/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

                > >I can't find a copy of it but if you go to
                > >
                > >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
                > >
                > >And scroll down to "Outline Stuff" you can download Outline.clb
                > >which has a multitude of handy Outline associated clips.
                >
                >Thanks, but it is mine. ;) I think Larry Thomas did have one
                >though.

                I thought that Larry wrote OtlTools.clb and you wrote Outline.clb.

                I guess I was cornfuzed. Sorry :-)

                Regards,

                Jim
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
                  Hi Jim,

                  No, I must have read you in hurry or misunderstood. Mine is
                  Outline.clb and you could very well be right about Larry's. I'm
                  pretty sure Kay Roath had a Library for working with Outlines,
                  but cannot find it or Larry's anywhere.