Re: [NTB] Re: Web display in NoteTab

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hi Janos,

      I forgot to answer your question. You do not need any other
      product to construct web pages. NoteTab makes it very simple to
      convert .txt files to .htm using the Modify menu (or the Tools on
      the Toolbar/Shortcut menu via Options). Additionally, you can
      use Templates like the first Clip in the HTML file and/or Clips
      to format a .txt file into HTML. I assumed the first Clip was a
      regular HTML type Clip and not a Template - oops!-)

      It is not necessary to save the file first. It just needs an
      HTML extension (.htm/.html). NoteTab will send the temporary
      file to the browser, or as you put it Harvey, "Browseer." :-) Try
      Character Conversion. You can also use the first Clip in the
      HTML Library (which *IS* a template) or the first button on
      the HTML-1 Clipbar. It is actually the first Clip in the HTML
      Library. (You must be in a registered version, or Pro Trial or
      Light using the commercial features to use the Clipbar.)

      L:\notetab\html\efo~9.htm

      Happy HTML'n!

      The NoteTab and Html List...
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
        You might find this helpful if you are just getting started using notetab
        for html creation.

        ---
        Don Passenger
        mailto:dpasseng@...
        personal: http://www.iserv.net/~dpasseng
        work: http://www.grcourt.org
        > I forgot to answer your question. You do not need any other
        > product to construct web pages. snip
      • Don Passenger
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2001
          actually that won't be helpful at all