Re: Pasteboard (Was: [NTB] Totally CLUELESS)

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hi Mars and Laurie,

      NoteTab's Paste-Board always appends the copied/cut text to the
      bottom of the file regardless of the cursor position. You can
      change/edit your Paste-Board Divider in Options under the Tools
      tab.

      I have a Library called Note Boards. It has about six different
      ways of capturing text such as to an Outline, page name followed
      by its link, printing... I think you can get it from my
      Libraries page if this is not the correct link:

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/notebrds.zip

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab