Re: [NTB] Save All

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hi Ann,

      >I feel like these are dumb questions, but here goes.

      There's no such thing in my book!-) Your questions might have
      been answered since I have not checked mail for awhile, but here
      goes...

      >In the File menu, there is a save all option, but it is always
      >grayed out. How can I get this to work?

      You need to have at least one file that needs saving/an unsaved
      state for it to highlight, become usable.

      >And, is it possible to select a block of text, and apply font
      >changes to it without the changes effecting the entire document?

      No Mam, it's either all or nothing. Maybe someday we will have
      RTF support in NoteTab which will do what you want.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab