Save All

  • Ann Tate
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hi Listers,

      I feel like these are dumb questions, but here goes.

      In the File menu, there is a save all option, but it is always grayed out.
      How can I get this to work?

      And, is it possible to select a block of text, and apply font changes to it
      without the changes effecting the entire document?

      thanks.
      ~Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2001
        Hi Ann,

        >I feel like these are dumb questions, but here goes.

        There's no such thing in my book!-) Your questions might have
        been answered since I have not checked mail for awhile, but here
        goes...

        >In the File menu, there is a save all option, but it is always
        >grayed out. How can I get this to work?

        You need to have at least one file that needs saving/an unsaved
        state for it to highlight, become usable.

        >And, is it possible to select a block of text, and apply font
        >changes to it without the changes effecting the entire document?

        No Mam, it's either all or nothing. Maybe someday we will have
        RTF support in NoteTab which will do what you want.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab