Web display?

  • Janos Gereben
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      Is there a way to display an HTML-coded file in NoteTab as it would
      appear on the Web or do I need another application for that? I have
      HoTMetaL, etc., but it would be better not to switch in order to see
      the output. Thanks, Janos

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Janos Gereben/SF
      janos451@...
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
        Hi,

        >Is there a way to display an HTML-coded file in NoteTab as it would
        >appear on the Web or do I need another application for that? I have
        >HoTMetaL, etc., but it would be better not to switch in order to see
        >the output. Thanks, Janos

        Not _in_ NTB but it can open an browser with the document loaded. Check
        "View in Browser" and "Other Browser" on the Tools Menu. F8 and Shift F8.
        You may need to configure at least "Other Browser" in Options.

        Cheers,
        Lotta