Re: [NTB] Dictionary?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 26, 2001
      Hi Mars,

      >Ok, here we go now. If the Spellchecker encounters a 'teh' can I
      >tell it to always provide 'the' as the prodominant replacement?

      Spell check "teh" and use the for the replacement, then click on
      Auto-Correct. (Open your spell checker and press Help. There is
      content sensitive help for you there - click on a button and it
      tells you what it does.) The following is also on the same page:

      "The Auto-Correct button adds the words in the "Not Found" edit
      field and the "Replace With" edit field to the current user
      dictionary (specified in the Configuration) as an auto-correct
      pair. Any future occurrence of the presumed misspelled word will
      then be replaced with the correct spelling automatically. This
      is useful for common spelling mistakes, such as recieve:receive
      and teh:the."

      >Can you tell Notetab to ignore repeated words, because they're
      >not really repeated as punctuation separates them. Word doesn't
      >pick on these parts.

      No, not at this time. You could probably add some to the Auto-
      Correct Library.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab