NoteTab Pro won 2 new awards

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I'm briefly connected to the Internet through my "mobile office" and want
      to take this opportunity to announce some great news...

      NoteTab Pro won the People's Choice Award for Best Web Enhancement AND the
      Shareware Industry Award for Best Application!!! See http://www.sic.org/

      Thanks to all of you who have made this possible. It is very encouraging to
      see that NoteTab continues to be so popular and has such a supportive user
      base.

      I'm afraid I won't get many opportunities to connect to the Internet until
      after the first week of August -- I'm on the road for a whole month. But I
      do have a surprise for you in the works that I hope to have ready for you
      to see sometime in September...

      That's all for now :)

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes