Re: [NTB] Sitemap

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      Hi Mars,

      >Does Notetab.com have a site map button hidden somewhere?

      No, it does not have a button you can push that will make a site
      map of all your HTML at a site. I imaging a Clip could do it
      (and think it has been done before).

      >Or maybe it has an Ftp site.

      NoteTab has a Clipbook for FTP, but it is a bit complicated if
      you have never done much FTP. To me, any of the FTP programs are
      about as good as another setting personal preferences aside. Any
      major download site will have them for download and give them so
      many "stars" and a little mention of its main features.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab