Re: [NTB] Searching "Up" without meaning to?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2001
      I believe that it remembers what you did last. I wonder if you are using it
      in a clip and searching up ... so it remembers that.
      Also there is a search all which runs the whole document.
      Last if you get to the bottom and not found, hit find next and it will say
      start at top, select yes and off you go.

      ---
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      personal: http://www.iserv.net/~dpasseng