Viewing the tree of all Outline documents is not possible ?

  • 009@telia.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 3:02 PM
      I have many Outline documents with many headings so it is getting messy.
      I would like to see it in a tree structure
      Is there any clip for it ?

      Happy Note Tab`n
      John
      009@...
      Sweden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 3:36 PM
        Hi John,

        >I have many Outline documents with many headings so it is getting
        >messy. I would like to see it in a tree structure Is there any
        >clip for it ?

        Please use the Clips list for posting Clips or asking questions
        that will involve a Clip being returned. You have a much better
        chance of being answered like that.

        I do not how good the links are below, but you can use the Clip
        in my Outline Library called "Outline-TreePad..." which converts
        NoteTab Outlines to Treepad style. I don't know how well it
        works, nor do I support it since I didn't make it. Other than it
        you will need to use certain characters for sorting in some
        logical manner or wait until NoteTab 5 comes out which is a ways
        off yet. You can get to my Outline Library from the link in my
        sigline.

        ; Last update on 10-14-99, Grandma Kay
        ; Requires NoteTab version 4.6a
        ; Submitted to The NoteTab Clips List
        ; http://www.egroups.com/message/ntb-clips/1670?source=1

        ^!Continue This Clip was done by Grandma Kay submitted to The NoteTab Clips List on 10-14-99. She wrote: "Tobias happened to post that he had a Perl otl/TreePad converter at about the same time I needed something like that but I don't have Perl installed :( soooo....... This clip will convert an outline to a TreePad formatted document. It's not very fancy. Will end without comment if the current doc isn't an outline." To get Treepad: http://www.treepad.com or http://www.freebyte.com Continue?

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips