How to convert a normal document to Outline doc

  • 009@telia.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      This is a piece of text from the Help menu

      You can use the Clipbook tool to help you with this task if you have many
      headings. Create a Clip with the following text (note that it should not
      start or end with a blank line; otherwise the Clipbook tool will be confused):

      H="^&"

      Once you've added this Clip, all you need to do now to convert a heading is
      select it and double-click on the Clip.
      -------------------------
      I tried it, i e I copied this single line H="^&" and then used the command
      Add from clipboard (right click on mouse)
      but the result was not the expected one
      Anyone else who tried ?

      Happy Note Tab`n
      John
      009@...
      Sweden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        Hi John,

        >This is a piece of text from the Help menu
        >
        >You can use the Clipbook tool to help you with this task if you have many
        >headings. Create a Clip with the following text (note that it should not
        >start or end with a blank line; otherwise the Clipbook tool will be confused):
        >
        >H="^&"
        >
        >Once you've added this Clip, all you need to do now to convert a heading is
        >select it and double-click on the Clip.
        >I tried it, i e I copied this single line H="^&" and then used the command
        >Add from clipboard (right click on mouse)
        >but the result was not the expected one
        >Anyone else who tried ?

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options