Re: [NTB] Notetab files don't load

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 11:39 PM
      Mars Descent wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > If you'll look a little closer you have 3 choices at the bottom
      > of the 'Open With' dialog. Choices are - OK - Cancel - Other.
      >
      > Other will let you track down whichever app you need that isn't
      > in the list.
      >
      > Only thing is that, this list seems to be a very long list. It seems to
      > list everything on the computer, so I can't see why Notetab shouldn't be
      > there. Conspicuous absence. 'Other' is for some kind of specialized uses,
      > I'm not using DOS programs here.
      >
      > Also I figure Notetab should load the file considering that it is a Notetab
      > Outline file. It's just a matter of convenience.

      Hello again,

      The 'Other' choice has nothing, directly or indirectly, to do
      with just dos programs. As I said, it's to associate file
      extensions with programs that aren't on the list.

      The fact that NoteTab isn't on your list is not significant, I've
      used many programs that had to be manually associated as I was
      trying to explain to you.

      hrs