Re: [NTB] Time/Date insert question

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
      Hello Jody and Melissa,

      > >I find the time/date insert (paste) option very useful, but I'm
      > >having a difficult time trying to find how I can get it to
      > >display the GMT offset for my local time zone. Is there a way to
      > >do this?

      Melissa, do you want NTB to calculate a time or just display your time zone
      offset? Something like this:

      2001.06.28 09.48 GMT+1

      If so, I haven't managed to add the letters GMT but I use this format as a
      work around:

      2001.06.28 09.48 (+1)

      I don't know if it's meant to work this way, just that it does. If this is
      what you are after add the a couple of spaces and the +/-n to the time
      filter on the Tools tab in Options (parenthesis works too!).

      yyyyy.mm.dd hh.nn (+1)

      Lotta