Re: [NTB] Time/Date insert question

  • Melissa Reese
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
      On Thursday, June 28, 2001, at 12:19:20 AM PDT, Jody wrote:

      J> Not that I am aware of. See Help under "Date and Time filters." You can
      J> put a Clip on your default Clipbar (assuming you have one;) to
      J> calculate it for you. I'll send you one in private eMail once I figure
      J> it out. ;)

      Thank you Jody! I would really appreciate that. I'm still learning the
      basics of NTP, so "Clips" seem a bit beyond me at the moment. I'll look
      into it though.

      By the way - about the question I asked you via "support" the other day...
      Thanks for your reply. It seems I've got that one sorted out now. :-)

      Melissa
      --
      PGP public keys:
      mailto:pgp_keys@...?subject=PGP_Keys_8&Body=Please%20send%20keys
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
        Hello Jody and Melissa,

        > >I find the time/date insert (paste) option very useful, but I'm
        > >having a difficult time trying to find how I can get it to
        > >display the GMT offset for my local time zone. Is there a way to
        > >do this?

        Melissa, do you want NTB to calculate a time or just display your time zone
        offset? Something like this:

        2001.06.28 09.48 GMT+1

        If so, I haven't managed to add the letters GMT but I use this format as a
        work around:

        2001.06.28 09.48 (+1)

        I don't know if it's meant to work this way, just that it does. If this is
        what you are after add the a couple of spaces and the +/-n to the time
        filter on the Tools tab in Options (parenthesis works too!).

        yyyyy.mm.dd hh.nn (+1)

        Lotta