Re: [NTB] notetab opens and prints document-newbie

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
      Hi Peter,

      >I just installed notetab and when notetab opens a document, the
      >document is sent to the printer. I did not have this problem
      >until I installed Notetab light 4.85 on my system, windows me, 1
      >gig processor and clicked the option to have notetab replace note
      >pad. Is there an option that I may have missed that controls this
      >behavior?

      Beats me at dark-thirty in the AM. ;) Make sure your shortcut does
      not have the /P command in it. Perhaps your registry is hosed a
      bit. Try Removing the file type that gets printed from the
      Associations tab in View | Options, click OK, and then Add it
      back. If you just installed NoteTab, I doubt the following is true.

      /P Print the files listed in the command-line parameter.

      Example command-line (guessing at the format):

      C:\Pogram Files\NoteTab Light\NoteTab.exe "File1";"File2" ...

      Try changing Libraries in case there is one that uses OnOpen and
      has a print command in it.

      You can always try a new ini file. ;)

      To create a new ini file, close NoteTab and rename NotePro.ini
      found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light). Start up
      NoteTab and it will use its default settings (actually creating
      the ini file when you shut down NoteTab).

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab