Re: [NTB] Setup file questions

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
      djust@... wrote:

      > Good morning, everyone!
      >
      > 1. Cleaning up my disk again. I've got 2 setup files for ntp4. One
      > is marked ntp484wp.exe, and has an icon of a padlock. The other is
      > marked Setup for NoteTab Pro 484.exe, and has the icon of one of the
      > standard installers. Am I right that they belong to the same version
      > of NTP, and I can just throw the padlock version away?
      >
      > 2. The copy of NTP which I actually use is marked NoteTab Pro
      > 4.85/np. Is this the latest version?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > David.

      David,

      You can safely delete the file with the lock icon if you have the
      Setup for 4.84. I would recommend you try to find the Setup file
      you used for the version you have installed or re-download the
      latest veresion again.

      Once Setup 4.85 is found and you save a backup of it you can
      delete both versions of 4.84.

      hrs