Re: [NTB] Configuration file problem - Note Tab Light

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
      At 22:17 27/06/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >The only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem is
      >the addition of Adaptec's "Go Back" software to my computer. It's
      >purpose is to return one's computer to a previous condition in case
      >of a problem.

      This might well be the source of the problem. The method for saving options
      in NoteTab 4.85 is identical to what it was in version 4.83. So if it
      worked for you under v4.83, there is no reason for it not working under
      v4.85 -- unless some external factor is interfering (like "Go Back").

      Interestingly, the [Application] and [Toolbar] sections are created while
      NoteTab is running, whereas all the other sections are saved when you exit
      NoteTab. Perhaps Go Back is locking the .ini file at this stage and NoteTab
      is not able to save its changes.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes