Re: [NTB] How does the Remind me clip work ?

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2001
      John,

      >Nothing happens when I go to the Library. No clicking does anything except
      >the description "about this library"

      Yes, things happen. It's just that you have to wait until it's time for
      them to happen. It works like an alarm clock. It doesn't ring before it's
      supposed to. As Jody said the clip for example will tell you it's time for
      lunch if the time is between 12.00 to 13.00. Leave it open and on today and
      you will see.

      This library, as many others, is meant as an example of how to write this
      kind of clip. It's not necessarily useful in itself. The purpose is to
      learn from it and make your own reminder that perhaps alerts you at 19.00
      if you want to watch the news. :)

      Lotta