Re: [NTB] Rich Text editor ?

  • Rick Friedline
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
      At 11:32 AM 6/3/01, Goswami wrote:

      >I am using NoteTab Light 4.85 , as my text editor, was wondering if
      >there
      >are similar editors for Rich Text files ?

      </lurk>
      Try this RTF processor

      WordTabs
      <http://www.sover.net/~whoi/pricelesstext.html#Wordpad%20Replacement>

      WORDTABS is a free word processor that's both a standard text editor
      (like Notepad) and a rich text (RTF) editor (like WordPad). WORDTABS
      uses the latest RTF technology so you can have access to OLE objects,
      Internet URLs, multiple undo/redo, and advanced line/character
      formatting. Other features include spell checking, drag-and-drop text
      editing, word count, case conversion, find-and-replace, a
      multi-clipboard text editor, and complete glossary function. Note: Word
      Tabs does not contain a spell checker dictionary, but dictionaries for
      NotesPad (from the same author) will work with Word Tabs.

      HTH

      <lurk>

      Rick Friedline
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
        Hi All,

        Please take this thread (RTF) to the Off-Topic list
        or private eMail. Thanks!

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      • David McIntosh
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2001
          HI
          try this page for bmp,jpg and txt and rtf.

          http://www.dlcomputing.com/pages/home_nn4.htm
          THANKYOU DAVE