RE: [NTB] Rich Text editor ?

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
      Try Atlantis Nova which is an RTF editor that also deals with .jpgs and
      justifies text. It is a simpler version than Atlantis Mind. Very menu heavy.

      The alternative is to use NoteTab with HTML in mind.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk

    • Rick Friedline
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
        At 11:32 AM 6/3/01, Goswami wrote:

        >I am using NoteTab Light 4.85 , as my text editor, was wondering if
        >there
        >are similar editors for Rich Text files ?

        </lurk>
        Try this RTF processor

        WordTabs
        <http://www.sover.net/~whoi/pricelesstext.html#Wordpad%20Replacement>

        WORDTABS is a free word processor that's both a standard text editor
        (like Notepad) and a rich text (RTF) editor (like WordPad). WORDTABS
        uses the latest RTF technology so you can have access to OLE objects,
        Internet URLs, multiple undo/redo, and advanced line/character
        formatting. Other features include spell checking, drag-and-drop text
        editing, word count, case conversion, find-and-replace, a
        multi-clipboard text editor, and complete glossary function. Note: Word
        Tabs does not contain a spell checker dictionary, but dictionaries for
        NotesPad (from the same author) will work with Word Tabs.

        HTH

        <lurk>

        Rick Friedline
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
          Hi All,

          Please take this thread (RTF) to the Off-Topic list
          or private eMail. Thanks!

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List
        • David McIntosh
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2001
            HI
            try this page for bmp,jpg and txt and rtf.

            http://www.dlcomputing.com/pages/home_nn4.htm
            THANKYOU DAVE