Re: [NTB] Can Reopen list be turned off? (private)

  • Stephen Riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi Alan,
      My image editor, LView does this as a memory management thing.
      Memory is generally a bigger problem with graphics than with text files.
      I searched NoteTab's .ini file for the "reopen" list options and there
      aren't any.
      It does not take up a whole lot of space anyway. If memory were that
      much of a problem, I'm not sure the clip would take less memory than the
      menu-list would.
      Take care,
      Stephen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        Hi Stephen and Alan,

        >I searched NoteTab's .ini file for the "reopen" list options and
        >there aren't any.

        In the ini file the Reopen section is called [History].

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab