Re: [NTB] is this a BUG

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Harvey,

      >I tried your suggestion about a fresh boot, it made no
      >difference, still requires 2 clicks to display a file in IE. Also
      >tried the Tweakui tip, no change.

      Oh well, like I said I normally do not see it until being active
      for while. It is very aggravating though. I'm really glad you
      found out a double click would work. Actually, I don't ever have
      a problem with the buttons, it is with urls in the file that goes
      dead on me. I normally just keep clicking till it focuses or
      copy and paste into the address window of the browser. The same
      thing happens in Windows Explorer clicking on files, but that
      happens with other programs also and not right away. It takes
      awhile before it quits.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab