is this a BUG

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Before 4.85 when I open a html document in notetab and click on
      "view in browser"and "view other browser" , netscape is the default
      browser and internet explorer
      is the other browser both of them work the same way.

      In notetab 4.85 if I open the html document in "view in browser"
      it opens correctly.

      In notetab 4.85 if I open the html document in "view other browser"
      it opens onto the task bar only until i click on the "view other
      browser"
      again then it comes up on top.

      In the options in notetab it set up below
      c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
      C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe

      THANYOU DAVE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        Hi David,

        I think you will find that everything works properly on a fresh
        Window's reboot. After some time it starts failing. You might
        try Tweak UI from MicroSoft. Open it via the Control Panel.
        Click on the General tab then Flash on Taskbar button xxx times.

        You may have to copy/paste sections of the link:
        http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/powertoys/networking/nttweakui.asp

        If you need help with Tweak UI or have questions about it please
        post in private eMail or to the ntb-OffTopic list. TIA

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab