Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro, E-mail Program Selection

    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2001
      Hi Kenneth,

      >I will purchase NoteTab Pro as my e-zine text editor. For my
      >e-mail program I'm considering the following software.
      >
      >1. Aureate
      >2. Eudora
      >3. Pegasus

      Jim pretty much covered it with MAPI. I don't know about number
      one, but 2/3 work well. One thing to consider is your e-zine
      going to be published in HTML or pure text. Clips can be made to
      use just about any mail program.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips