RE: [NTB] Notetab and XML

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2001
      >Has anybody done anything with using NoteTab to write XML stuff?
      >I'm just starting out with XML and would appreciate any advice

      Xml is a text file ,so Notetab is as good as any editor at opening reading
      and changing xml files.

      I have built several xml orientated clips , including an xml validator clip
      , fetching xml files from the web clip , and an extensive xhtml
      library(xhtml is an application of xml).
      Jelks also has several xml orientated clips in the clip repository

      You can also instantiate the msxml parser as a com object in the wsh from
      within notetab and work directly with the xml dom object using notetab clip
      language.
      If you want to know how to do this sign up to the html list.

      Rudolf Horbas has done some excellent work on Unicode support in browsers.
      http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Rudolf.Horbas/notetab/collection.htm