Re: [NTB] URLs in HTML View

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2001
      Hi Ray,

      I missed this last go round, perhaps it is what you are looking for.

      When you do not have Tools | Quick Open Links checked you do not
      have to hold the Ctrl key down to click the link. If you do not
      have it checked, then you need to hold the Ctrl key down while
      clicking.

      Try going to my Snatch-A-Clip page and get the Clip to extract
      URLs from an HTML doc. (I think it is called "Extract Links".)

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab