Re: [NTB] Adding Text to multiple File/Folders - 1 shot deal

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2001
      Hi Xmandog,

      >1st off..a big "THANKYOU Jody" for all your help in my getting
      >this far.

      You are welcome.

      >I have created a Java Script that I would like to add to every
      >page that disable's the right click option.
      >Is there a way,using NTPro,that I can open all,and add this to
      >each page as I have done with the find/replace ?

      You can use Search Disk again with the criteria something like
      Dan mentioned. Or, you can open them all and check the box to do
      all open documents. Either way all your files will need to have
      the search criteria in them. A script could be written to do it
      if you will be doing something similar on a regular basis.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab