Re: [NTB] Adding Text to multiple File/Folders - 1 shot deal

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2001
      as it will go right after the head tag in most likelihood (sp?)
      just search and replace accross the disk for "</head>"
      and replace with
      "</head>^P
      script"

      the ^P should add a return everywhere it appears
      don't search for </head>^P or you will miss any that don't have a return
      after them which is possible.

      ---
      Don Passenger