Adding Text to multiple File/Folders - 1 shot deal

  • Xmandog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      1st off..a big "THANKYOU Jody" for all your help in my getting this
      far.
      Im stuck again,..the site I am working on currently contains over
      30,000 pages,using the search disc Ive been able to open
      all,find/replace "C" with "D" before burning in order for all links
      to work directly from disc (what a lifesaver,a few clicks and let
      notetab go to work)
      I have created a Java Script that I would like to add to every page
      that disable's the right click option.
      Is there a way,using NTPro,that I can open all,and add this to each
      page as I have done with the find/replace ?
      I think I would hafta create a clip or something,..any Ideas would
      be appreciated, as my only other option is a whole lotta copy/pasting.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2001
        Hi Xmandog,

        >1st off..a big "THANKYOU Jody" for all your help in my getting
        >this far.

        You are welcome.

        >I have created a Java Script that I would like to add to every
        >page that disable's the right click option.
        >Is there a way,using NTPro,that I can open all,and add this to
        >each page as I have done with the find/replace ?

        You can use Search Disk again with the criteria something like
        Dan mentioned. Or, you can open them all and check the box to do
        all open documents. Either way all your files will need to have
        the search criteria in them. A script could be written to do it
        if you will be doing something similar on a regular basis.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab