RE: [NTB] How do you make list items into

  • Gauffin Claes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2001
      Hello Clueless,

      I have one solution for you in the Clips list

      Regards /Claes

    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2001
        Hi Clueless,

        > > But then I used the Modify|Lines|Join Lines command, and it ended up
        > > like this:

        I'm tempted to say. what else did you expect!

        In plain text, it's only a CR/LF that separates lines, so if you join them
        you are asking to delete the CR/LF

        Vyper is right. NoteTab recognises a CR/LF immediately following another as
        a "non-line" and therefore doesn't join (i.e. delete) it.

        Greg
      • Scott Fordin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2001
          Remember, if you select the lines you want to join first, then only those
          lines will be joined. By contrast, if you just position the cursor in a
          line and then click Join, whatever the next line is will be joined. Try
          selecting lines first.

          Scott