How do you make list items into

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      I made this list:

      * DON'T wear perfume, cologne, after shave lotion, etc.
      * DON'T use scented toiletries, lotions, shampoo, bath soap etc.
      * DON'T wear clothes laundered with fabric softener or scented
      detergent
      * DON'T wear clothes dried with fabric softener dryer sheets
      * DON'T wear clothes which have been exposed to cigarette smoke,
      perfume, etc.
      * DON'T use scented hair spray, mouse, gel, etc.

      But then I used the Modify|Lines|Join Lines command, and it ended up
      like this:

      * DON'T wear perfume, cologne, after shave lotion, etc. * DON'T use
      scented toiletries, lotions, shampoo, bath soap etc. * DON'T wear
      clothes laundered with fabric softener or scented detergent * DON'T wear
      clothes dried with fabric softener dryer sheets * DON'T wear clothes
      which have been exposed to cigarette smoke, perfume, etc. * DON'T use
      scented hair spray, mouse, gel, etc.

      Is there a way to tag each line in the list as a separate paragraph?