Re: [NTB] Re: More than just this list

  • Scott Fordin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2001
      At 17:30 5/5/2001 -0500, Lloyd wrote:
      >Might I suggest we take all these messages telling Jody how to run his
      >lists to the off topic list or private mail?

      I for one would just like to say thank you to Jody for
      doing an overall outstanding job maintaining these lists.
      These lists are extremely active, consistently helpful,
      and a big value-add to the NoteTab product -- all due in
      greatest measure to Jody's efforts. He manages to keep all
      this stuff together with aplomb, all the while displaying
      an admirable level of technical knowledge, diplomacy, and
      good humor.

      Thanks, Jody!

      Scott
    • Wolfgang Strobl
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2001
        > >Might I suggest we take all these messages telling Jody how to run his
        > >lists to the off topic list or private mail?
        >
        > I for one would just like to say thank you to Jody for
        > doing an overall outstanding job maintaining these lists.
        > These lists are extremely active, consistently helpful,
        > and a big value-add to the NoteTab product -- all due in
        > greatest measure to Jody's efforts. He manages to keep all
        > this stuff together with aplomb, all the while displaying
        > an admirable level of technical knowledge, diplomacy, and
        > good humor.
        >
        > Thanks, Jody!
        >
        > Scott

        Thanks, Jody!