Re: Sorting inline numbers

  • Amitava Das Gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      Oops!

      Just noticed I had posted this message to this list. Sorry guys. Guess I was dreaming. It should have gone to the Clips List. I had been searching the Clips posts for a reply, and sorry again for seeming careless about replying to the responses. Thanks Stephen and Adrian for your clips. I'll be sending a personal Shall try them out, and all future communication re. this thread will go to the Clips List

      >Hi!
      >I am compiling this index, which I am doing by searching for
      >keywords
      >in the main text file which is in PDF Format.

      Amitava

      Amitava Das Gupta
      18, Hem Chandra Nasker Road,
      Calcutta 700 010
      Phone: 350-2659
      amitav@...
      amitava_dg@...

      HERBALIFE-A WAY OF LIFE

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2001
        Hi Amitava,

        >Just noticed I had posted this message to this list. Sorry guys.
        >Guess I was dreaming. It should have gone to the Clips List.

        Shame on you - bad boy/girl! 99 lashes across the eyeball with a
        wet noodle!!!

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips