Re: [NTB] Auto indent

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2001
      Hi Derek,

      NoteTab considers a line/paragraph text until it comes to the
      hard line break (CRLF). Try using Documents | Set Word Wrap. You
      can try out Join Lines and Split Lines also. I like the Reformat
      tool myself, but it will reformat the whole (or selected text) so
      short lines like a list bets joined together at times when you do
      not want the joined. Clips can be made for all the settings
      mentioned above and more, but you need to subscribe NoteTab Clips
      list. See my sigline for it.

      >I am using NoteTab lite, version 4.85 with auto-indent and word-
      >wrap turned on.
      >
      >When typing a short line and hitting <enter>, the next line auto-
      >indents OK, but with a long line which word-wraps, the next line
      >does not indent.
      >
      >Is there some other option that I have missed here, or am I
      >asking too much??

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
      using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

      To Subscribe to or UnSubscribe from any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
      using the eMail address to the right of the list name:

      Subscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Clips List................. ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab ClipsClass List............ ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab HTML List.................. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Next Release List.......... ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List............. ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Announcements List......... ntb-Announcements-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Album Express List................. Album-Express-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Mailbag Assistant List............. MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Fookes Software Next Release List.. FS-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      UnSubscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-UnSubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.notetab.net
    • Tom Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2001
        I turn on my computer today and notetab won't start. Keep getting this message:

        Exception EWin32Error in module NOTEPRO.EXE at 0000DD57
        A Win32 API function failed.

        When I hit ok in the box Notetab closes. Rebooted computer two times, same
        thing happens. How can this be solved?

        Thanks,
        Tom Thomas
      • Tom Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2001
          I got it to work. Still don't know what was causing it. I first tried
          re-installing the program. That didn't work. Then I used the un-install
          program and then re-installed. That worked. Rebooted computer and it's
          still working. Oh yeah, fortunately I thought about copying my libraries to
          another directory before un-installing. My custom libraries would have been
          lost otherwise.

          Tom Thomas

          Message 4 of 5 , May 15, 2001
            Hi Tom,

            You can try opening NoteTab's ini file in another editor and
            remove the links to the files in the [AutoLoad] section. If that
            does not fix it try a new ini file altogether. To create a new
            ini file, close NoteTab and rename NotePro.ini found in its main
            folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light). Start up NoteTab and it will
            use its default settings actually creating the ini file when you
            shut down NoteTab.

            Alternatively, if you have a backup ini file or do not care if you
            loose your settings, startup NoteTab while holding the Ctrl key
            down. You will be prompted asking if you want to reset NoteTab's
            settings. If you choose "Yes" it will be the same as a new install
            or creating a new ini file like above. You will loose all your
            current settings.

            http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab