RE: [NTB] Sorting inline numbers

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Don't think I'm on the clips list so just replying. This does work, but
      again not for numbers. The clip that should precede it would find the
      longest number before a comma, count it and add zeros in front of all
      others to so that all numbers were the same number of digits. Beyond me.

      H="Sort comma delimited list"
      ^!Keyboard CTRL+A
      ^!Replace " " >> "" [HAS]
      ^!Replace "," >> "^P" [HAS]