Clip required

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:55 AM
      Hello everybody

      I shall be thankfull if some body can provide me a clip for following
      functionality :

      1) EnterKey
      When clicked it shall work as if Enter key on the keyboard has been
      pressed. What I am asking for is something like the GO button in MS
      Internet Explorer which appears on the right side of the field where you
      key in URL.

      Srish Agrawal