Sorting inline numbers

  • VSNL MAIL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hi!
      I am compiling this index, which I am doing by searching for keywords
      in the main text file which is in PDF Format. I have written a clip which
      copies the page numbers into a text file. Since the keywords occur with
      different spellings, I am having to make several passes, one for each
      spelling. As a result, all the numbers in the list are not in any order. I
      have given an example below.

      Damodardeva 18, 69, 100, 366, 111, 213, 261, 370, 116, 153, 303, 363

      Can anybody suggest a clip which would sort the numbers in ascending order.

      Thanks,
      Amitava

      Amitava Das Gupta
      18, Hem Chandra Nasker Road,
      Calcutta 700 010
      Phone: 350-2659
      amitav@...
      amitava_dg@...

      HERBALIFE-A WAY OF LIFE

    • Amitava Das Gupta
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2001
        Oops!

        Just noticed I had posted this message to this list. Sorry guys. Guess I was dreaming. It should have gone to the Clips List. I had been searching the Clips posts for a reply, and sorry again for seeming careless about replying to the responses. Thanks Stephen and Adrian for your clips. I'll be sending a personal Shall try them out, and all future communication re. this thread will go to the Clips List

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2001
          Hi Amitava,

          >Just noticed I had posted this message to this list. Sorry guys.
          >Guess I was dreaming. It should have gone to the Clips List.

          Shame on you - bad boy/girl! 99 lashes across the eyeball with a
          wet noodle!!!

          Happy Clip'n!

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips