RE: [NTB] Html tag completion component

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2001
      > >Is there a free noteTab component for
      > > 'Html tag completion' ?
      >
      > Not in the sense I suspect you mean. But close.
      >
      > Have a look at Auto-replace Mode (Tools menu). When Auto-replace
      > is checked
      > and you type the name, or beginning of the name, of a clip in an
      > open clip
      > library followed by an activation key, the clip will be executed.

      You can also try using the in-Context Clipbook feature
      With any clip library open (try the HTML library that came with NTP)
      With cursor at tag insert position
      Hit the esc key
      A dropdown list will appear
      Type in the beginning of your tag
      The drop down list will auto complete to the clip names in the library that
      begin with the letters you type.
      Hit enter
      Notetab comes with a set of clip libraries. You can also import libraries
      other notetab users have made from the clip book repository.
      My xhtml clip library arranges its tag order clips alphabetically so the
      incontext feature can be easily deployed as an auto complete feature.

      Hope this helps