Re: [NTB] Re: Changing text case

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2001
      Hi Daniel and Others,

      Just letting you all know I answered Daniel in private eMail. I
      must have wrote that post when I was having all those problems
      with some meds that I was taking conflicting with each other.
      Anyway, it is good to be back to the norm for me and getting some
      posts out (other than support) after a week of being ill and
      still really busy with try to find a place for our "permanent"
      dwelling. In a rental now.

      If you were wondering what the amount was, it was $14.95 made
      payable in USD (US dollars) with an International check or money
      order and I really did mean to send it in private eMail.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab