Re: [NTB] Sorting on a particular column

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14 1:55 PM
      Hi Martin,

      >>>Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
      >>
      >>http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

      >I'm afraid I have been unable to figure out which clip in Noteblock will
      >allow me to do this. :-\

      I'm sorry for the very late reply; been sick, very busy, etc.

      It is "Sort by Field..." I use a function that gets the same
      field in each line. If I am right in my thinking, that you are
      trying to sort a delimited file by using a column number, then
      the above Clip should work for you.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips