Re: [NTB] No posts for a week or so.

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
      At 02:33 PM 4/8/01, you wrote:
      >I haven't received any new messages on the notetab groups for a
      >week. Is the ng having problems, or is it just my system. Thank
      >you.
      >Gail

      This is to let you know that your post came through to the list.

      You might check

      and go to "My Preferences" and check your "Bounce Status"

      If your inbox gets full and you don't have room for all of your e-mail they
      get "Bounced" back to the sender.
      If you get enough bounced posts, Yahoo will cut you off and you have to go
      to the above to get active again.

      I too have not been receiving all of the posts from the list. Others have
      complained as well, so it's not just you.
      I think some part of it is Yahoo.

      Regards,
      Jim