Re: [NTB] opening in browser

  • markholman@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2001
      Some time ago I wrote,

      > >> I'm using a trial of Note Tab 4.85. Windows ME and ie5.
      > >>
      > >> If I try to open a web page in the button on the tool bar the
      > >> progamme locks.
      > >>
      > >> If I have ie5 open already then the web page opens fine. I've
      > >> set ie as the default browser in preferences.
      > >>
      > >> Is this a bug, a feature, or a problem in my setup and can I
      > >> get it so that my browser opens from the button.

      and the general feeling seemed to be it was an ME based problem.
      Since then I have registered NoteTab thinking the advantages
      outweighed this small problem. Interestingly the problem doesn't seem
      to occur at all now that I am using the registered version. Not sure
      what to make of it but I am happy that everything seems to work fine.

      Yours,

      Mark