Re: [NTB] Re: Shared clip library

  • Bryan Guignard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2001
      Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that bosses and managers will
      often go out and purchase software that costs hundreds or thousands of dollars
      without any proof whatsoever to show that it works or that it will meet their
      needs, yet it is so often necessary to offer "proof" for a $20.00 product!!
      ((-:

      I encounter this sort of attitude on a daily basis. It's sacry.

      Bryan