OTL information

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:00 PM
      Hi
      You can hyperlink to any word readable in notetab from a OTL below is a
      piece from the readme.otl and a couple of bits I have added.

      * To jump to a specific line number in a document, the format of the
      hyperlink is similar to the search criteria. You use the line number
      instead of the search text and use the parameter "L" so that NoteTab
      knows it is the line number you want and not text to search. For
      example, [readme.txt::5^L] will display the Readme.txt file with the
      cursor at the beginning of the 5th line. If you specify "-1", the cursor
      will be placed on the last line: [d:\notetabstd\readme.txt::6^L]
      [d:\notetabstd\readme.txt::replacement]
      [e:\fred.txt::fred]

      All these links work successfully

      THANKYOU DAVE