Re: [NTB] NewbieQ: AR Activating keys

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 8:51 PM
      Hi
      autoreplace
      below is a chunk from a library I think it is what they want
      = V5 MultiLine AutoReplace TabWidth=30

      H=";About this library"
      This is an "auto-replace" library. When it is opened in the Clipbook
      window (this window may be hidden), Auto-replace mode is automatically
      enabled. It provides a feature similar to AutoCorrect available in
      WinWord and other word processors. As you edit your document, NoteTab
      checks the word preceding the cursor whenever you press an activation
      key:

      TAB SPACE RETURN ! " , . : ; = > ? ] }

      If this word matches a Clip name in the list (case insensitive), it is
      automatically replaced according to the Clip instructions.

      For example, if you type "acn" in your document followed by the spacebar
      key, NoteTab will automatically replace the typo with the word "can".

      This library serves as a demonstration of the varied tasks that can be
      performed by the Editor Clipbook. You are free to customize it any way
      you like.

      H="(c)"
      ©

      THANKYOU DAVE